About The Company
Our Company, Le Méridien help guests experience the unexpected and enthralling that every destination has to offer. Our clients are creative, interested in culture,and cosmopolitan people who enjoy timeless services. Our job is to offer luxurious, original and memorable services and experiences that inspire guests to enter their destinations. We are looking for curious, creative and knowledgeable staff for our team. If you want to connect with like-minded people who have a deep desire for unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore your career opportunities at Le Méridien.
What The Company Wants From You
The job expected of the Housing Electrician include the following;
- Carry, lift, push, pull, place and move objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without the support and heavy duty of lifting or moving with support.
- To service ramps, stairs, and move stairs up and down
- Reach the top and bottom of the knee, including bending, twisting, pulling and bending.
- Use a computer to enter and search for work related information.
- Do other appropriate work as needed.
- Answer and process requests for improvement from guests.
- Effective communication with guests and customers to resolve maintenance issues.
- Preventive maintenance of kitchen tools and equipment and machines for the premises, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Use equipment (eg instruments, radio).
- Identify, locate and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all covering devices for buildings.
- Maintain inventory and spare parts for consumables and supplies as needed.
- To ensure you communicate activities and problems that occur in different shifts daily using agreed programs and communication standards.
- Proof of basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, pneumatic and electronic systems and controls, welding and inclusion and finishing skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy saving and / or shared buildings.
- To perform all surface preparation, painting, repairs of small drywall and wood panels, bulb and air conditioner filter replacement, and complete and complete paint cleaning or repair areas.
- Tests, repairs, and overhaul all types of equipment, pipelines (eg toilets and underwater pipelines), electrical components including lamps, cosmetics, extensions, vacuum cleaners, internet equipment, replace switches and electrical sockets and other buildings.
- Support disabled people and thank guests with sincere appreciation.
- To meet quality standards and expectations
- Develop and maintain positive work relationships with others, help the team in achieving common goals, and listen and respond according to other employees’ concerns.
- Talk to others in clear and professional language.
- Meet household inventory needs and technology.
- Use a lockout and tagout system before carrying out any maintenance.
- Perform indoor and outdoor landscapes and outdoor field sprays and demonstrate basic computer skills, including the introduction of air conditioning and temperature changes.
- To strictly follow all company security policies and procedures.
- To ensure you report maintenance problems, safety risks, accidents or injuries; comprehensive safety training and certification; and store flammable ingredients properly.
- To ensure that your personal and consistent image is clean and professional, maintaining the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protecting company assets.
- To be hospitable, welcome and respect all guests in accordance with company standards, anticipate and respond to guests’ needs.