The American Embassy Annual Scholarship For International Students 2019, is a program prepared by the US government to help improve Africa, provided access to advice, training and preparation.
The objective of this scholarship, is to increase access to African people with suitable qualifications from eligible countries. When they enter the workplace, they depend on graduates of the US Embassy who have successfully evolved in their countries.
Below is the Easy And Legit Application Guidelines For The American Embassy Annual Scholarship For International Students, 2019
Type Of Education Level
The Scholarship Ranking
This is a fully agreed state discount
The Organisation Sponsoring The Scholarship
US Embassy Award in Africa, US Government Actions.
The Location Of The Scholarship
University in the United States.
The Financial Advantage Of The Scholarship
Up to 10,000
Courses Available For Study
Mandatory courses ( it changes according to African countries)
- Agriculture and food security
- Open policy (open source administration collection, open section changes, trade, whole system)
- General Management
- Trademark Resource Management (mining topic review)
- Special and vocational education (open for short drawing courses)
- Essence (overview of gas and oil technology)
- Brand Resource Management
- Transportation including port inspection, road and airport management
How Long The Scholarship Is
This is an annual scholarship. There is no application deadline